Utbildningar & kvalifikationer
- Full Certified STOTT PILATES™ Instructor – Level 1 and 2:
- Essential, Intermediate Mat-Plus™ (IMP), Advanced Matwork (AM),
- Reformer (IR), Cadillac, Chair and Barrels (CCB),
- Injuries and Special Populations (ISP)
- Certified Massage Therapist with Alta Massage College
Ytterligare kvalifikationer och uppdrag inom hälsobranschen
- STARK GENOM KLIMAKTERIET Certifiering (as of May-2020)
- Matwork flow with ankle tubing
- Ultimate Body Sculpting with flexband
- Global Yoga 100h Lärarutbildning
I started practicing Pilates in 2011. I took an in-depth 6 month course in Flagstaff, AZ, where i took a traditional mat based class and ball class twice a week along with one Pilates anatomy and theory class.
In 2012 when I moved to LA, I began working in two Pilates Studios specializing in the Lagree Fitness Method (megaformers). In these studios I worked as a receptionist and studio host while also practicing and deepening my love for the Pilates exercise regimen.
When moving to Göteborg in 2015, I decided to finally take my passion to the next level and become a fully licensed Pilates instructor. Starting in 2016 i began to work under Linda Ahlgren and Jasmin Salhi at Pilates Complete where I’ve been able to practice and sharpen my technique. Through the Stockholm Pilates Center I’ve completed my full Stott Pilates Level 1&2 certification and am now able to share my passion with others!
At People’s Training I hope to share my knowledge and passion for Pilates with like minded individuals. I want to teach you to get connected with the smaller and deeper muscles in your core, while also stretching, lengthening, and toning the rest of your body. I want you to gain the ability to move freely in your body with grace and ease!